entriesyour CLlinks

Monday, September 5, 2011
@ 12:14 PM

Aloha! I hope you're enjoying your Monday off! This post is important and has a lot of points, so make sure you read the whole thing :)
1. REGISTER. Have you all registered yet? Do it now! It's super annoying but you have to do it by tomorrow, so register ASAP. If you have any questions, just shoot me an email.
2. ACTIVITIES. For those of you who missed something you were interested in on the "meet and greet" day because of Barnard Loves NY, never fear! There will be an upcoming activities fair at which you can meet all those groups, and more!
3. POSTCARDS. Any of you who grabbed a postcard and were going to write on them later...I would suggest doing that before classes start, but whenever you're done with yours just email me and I'll come pick it up from you.
4. PHOTOS. Do you have photos from Barnard Loves NY day? Upload them onto this group! The hope is that eventually this group will reflect our identity as a whole, so please use this space as you want- to discuss things, talk to fellow Octans, and also, please, to share photos!
5. MASCOT. Octans is kind of a stupid name, right? I need all of your suggestions BY TONIGHT for new nicknames/mascots for our lovely constellation.
6. PROFESSORS. My professors (that still teach here) last year were: Stokes, Snitzer, Crary, Regan, Jouanneau-Fertig, Santos da Silva, Alberro, Fleischer. My friends had other professors (that I can ask them about). If you have any of these professors I'd love to get together to talk to you about them/the class, if you'd like.

Get excited for your first day of classes and let me know if you have any questions!